Medical Scientist International CRO is looking for graduates in health sciences with experience in clinical research, preferably in oncology, with team working skills.
Medical scientist is oriented to international projects. Comfortable work environment. Medical Scientist will work with a cross-functional team to ensure the clinical integrity and quality of clinical studies. This individual will ensure studies are conducted in compliance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, all applicable competent authority regulations and international Good Clinical Practices (GCP). Medical Scientist will review clinical study data for accuracy and consistency.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Oversee the safety aspects of assigned clinical trials; including adverse events, safety reporting and laboratory testing in consultation with the medical monitor and project manager.
- Engage with clinical team to answer eligibility and other medical related questions associated with clinical trials.
- Provide support to Medical Monitor for international clinical trials.
- Review clinical laboratory data on selected studies for safety tends or signals.
- Assist clinical data management with MedDRA and WHO DD coding.
- Review of safety listings and clinical trial data in assigned studies.
- Health Science Degree with a minimum 2 years experience in clinical research; Knowledge of MedDRA and WHODrug coding and terminology.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
Send a cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org