Oncologist Radiation for Denmark
Are you an experienced Oncologist (radiation oncologist) with interest in developing further your career in one of the best Scandinavian hospitals?
Find out more about the quality of life and professional progression you can enjoy, by contacting us and joining this selection process.
You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions with high-technology equipment, possibilities for continuous professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
- Specialized (4+ years) in Radiation Oncology with experience in chemotherapy (or its equivalent as in EU Directive 2005/36/EC).
- Experienced in medical treatment Interested and experienced in the field of mamma / colon Motivated for living and working abroad.
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest Proficient in spoken and written English.
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract € 108665. minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits).
- 37 hour working week 6 weeks paid holiday.
- A free intensive online language course prior to work start and our Danish Medical Language Program.
- € 800 settlement assistance per month during the language training.
- € 70 extra support per child.
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance.
APPLY VIA PAÍSES BAJOS JOBS AND:
Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team. Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations.
Prepare for a career abroad through the Language Academy from our client.
Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.
Países Bajos Jobs - Marianne Besselink 0031 642838729 (whats app) email@example.com
Please send us your CV in English in Format Word or PDF. As soon as we receive your CV, our colleague Antonio will contact you and tell you all the details about this job.